Media workshop: 2G+ for teams
For teams with more than two persons we follow the 2G + covid guidelines (only vaccinated, recovered plus a negativ test) in all spaces of the media workshop. The same rule applies for introductions and coaching, whenever a distance of 1,5 m could not be complied.
- Monday: 1pm - 8pm
- Tuesday-Friday: 10am - 5pm
- Working outside our opening times is not possible at the moment.
- Entrance via Printing workshop
All general corona rules still apply: mouth and nose protection, keeping distance and washing hands, ventilation every hour while leaving the spaces.
- Maximum 4 person at once in the greenbox studio
- 2G+ (only vaccinated, recovered plus a negativ antigentest) for teams with more than 2 persons
- 2G+ (only vaccinated, recovered plus a negativ antigentest) for introductions and coaching, where a distance of 1,5 m could not be complied
- You can also bring Self-tests with you which need to be executed in our presence on site. Please manage the efficient execution of the tests in your team.
- Please stay at home, when you feel sick.
Actual conditions for the work in the print- and media workshop of the kulturwerk des bbk berlin
- Everybody who is working in our rooms must wear a mouth and nose protection mask when he/she moves through the spaces. The mask can be taken off at the workplace.
- The 3 G rule applies (vaccinated/recovered/tested)
- Any person with respiratory problems or fever must leave the media workshop or better stay at home.
- working stations must have approximately 1,5 till 2 meter distance to each other. The consequence is that less people can work in our rooms.
- Everybody who does not accept these rules has to leave the media workshop.