Opening hours since August 2021 in the Sculpture workshop
From August 2, 2021, the Sculpture workshop will reopen with normal operating hours. Access, as in all other indoor areas, is only possible for vaccinated, recovered and tested persons with appropriate proof. The number of workstations must also remain reduced due to the continued existence of clearance rules. Appointments should therefore be requested without fail. Contact studio managers! We ask for your understanding.
Opening hours from August 2:
- Monday - Friday: 09 - 17:30
Important: Breathing mask is mandatory and individual protective clothing (gloves, apron, goggles, hearing protection ...) please bring your own. The kitchens may only be used by employees for the time being.
Current conditions for the work in the workshops at the kulturwerk des bbk berlin
- Everyone who wants to work in the workshops have to bring and wear a mouth-nose-protection. Special rules apply when entering and leaving the workshops.
- Persons (employees or artists) with respiratory symptoms or fever are not allowed to work in the workshops or has to leave them immediately.
- Workstations in the workshops have to have a minimum distance of 1.5 to 2 meter from each other. This implies that less artists can work in the workshops. It must be clear that work as before the pandemic is not possible and will only be possible again after the crisis has ended.
- In the case of unavoidable contact with users or employees or if the protective distances cannot be maintained, both sides have to wear protective masks. In addition, the hands have to be disinfected regularly.
- Tools and work equipment should only be used for personal use. Where this is not possible, tools and work equipment should be cleaned regularly after return. It may be advisable that the equipment should only be used with protective gloves - if work safety is not at risk.
- The use of the kitchen remains prohibited. Cooking and eating together is not allowed.
- Anyone who does not comply with the rules have to leave the workshop immediately.
For further questions please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org