Corona-opening hours of the Media workshop since May 2020
The Media workshop will be reopened with restrictions from Tuesday, May 12th for the time being.
- The opening times are limited: Tue, Wed and Fri: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.,
- in the green screen studio also by appointment.
- All corona rules apply: mouth and nose protection, keeping distance and washing hands, ventilation every hour while leaving the spaces
- A maximum of 4 people at the same time in total in the whole working space.
- A maximum of 4 people at the same time in total in the green screen studio.
- Stay at home with signs of illness.
- No voice and vocal recording in the audio studio.
- Audio advice by phone and email: Thurs 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Help and advice inside and outside the lab via video conference.
- More in consultation on site or via telepone and email.
The entrance: Please ring the bell at the side door (see map), or call (030 55147284), then we will pick you up at the main entrance.
We look forward to see you again, stay healthy - the most beautiful mask will be awarded!
The Team of the Medienwerkstatt
Map with notes:
Current conditions for the work in the workshops at the kulturwerk des bbk berlin
- Everyone who wants to work in the workshops have to bring and wear a mouth-nose-protection. Special rules apply when entering and leaving the workshops.
- Persons (employees or artists) with respiratory symptoms or fever are not allowed to work in the workshops or has to leave them immediately.
- Workstations in the workshops have to have a minimum distance of 1.5 to 2 meter from each other. This implies that less artists can work in the workshops. It must be clear that work as before the pandemic is not possible and will only be possible again after the crisis has ended.
- In the case of unavoidable contact with users or employees or if the protective distances cannot be maintained, both sides have to wear protective masks. In addition, the hands have to be disinfected regularly.
- Tools and work equipment should only be used for personal use. Where this is not possible, tools and work equipment should be cleaned regularly after return. It may be advisable that the equipment should only be used with protective gloves - if work safety is not at risk.
- The use of the kitchen remains prohibited. Cooking and eating together is not allowed.
- Anyone who does not comply with the rules have to leave the workshop immediately.
For further questions please send an e-mail to: email@example.com