15.05.2020 | Reopening of the sculpture workshop on 25.05.2020
Attention: shortened opening hours Mo-Fr 10-14
On 25 May 2020 we will be able to reopen the workshop with restrictions. The daily working time will be limited to 4 hours for the time being. The space can be rented for a maximum of one month at a time. Furthermore the number of existing workstations will be reduced in order to keep a distance to one another. Only one assistant per working space will be allowed.
Register beforehand! Contact studio managers! This implies: Entering the workshop is only possible after a previous confirmed registration.
Current conditions for the work in the workshops at the kulturwerk des bbk berlin
- Everyone who wants to work in the workshops have to bring and wear a mouth-nose-protection. Special rules apply when entering and leaving the workshops.
- Persons (employees or artists) with respiratory symptoms or fever are not allowed to work in the workshops or has to leave them immediately.
- Workstations in the workshops have to have a minimum distance of 1.5 to 2 meter from each other. This implies that less artists can work in the workshops. It must be clear that work as before the pandemic is not possible and will only be possible again after the crisis has ended.
- In the case of unavoidable contact with users or employees or if the protective distances cannot be maintained, both sides have to wear protective masks. In addition, the hands have to be disinfected regularly.
- Tools and work equipment should only be used for personal use. Where this is not possible, tools and work equipment should be cleaned regularly after return. It may be advisable that the equipment should only be used with protective gloves - if work safety is not at risk.
- The use of the kitchen remains prohibited. Cooking and eating together is not allowed.
- Anyone who does not comply with the rules have to leave the workshop immediately.
For further questions please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org