Audio room - Sound space
acoustically optimized room
The small audio room has a walk-in area of approx. 4 x 1m. It has sound absorbers and is designed for audio editing, sound generation, and mixing.
A freely programmable synthesizer system is available as hardware for the creation of sounds, electronic compositions, sound effects, background music for films or for the alienation of speech or natural sounds.
With different tape recorders older archive material can be digitized.
Microphone recordings, e.g. speech recordings and the recording of individual acoustic instruments take place in the multimedia lab.
Hardware / Software
Hardware: iMac 27" (18,3), MacOs 10.14, RME Fireface 802, Golden Age Pre-73
Software: Cubase, Ableton, Reaper, Logic, u.a.,
Analogue material: DAT, tape and cassette
- Roland A-49
- Akai MPK 249
- Arturia Beatstep Pro
- Neumann U 87 Ai Large diaphragm condenser microphone
- Sennheiser MD 441 Dynamic directional microphone
- Sennheiser MKH 416 P 48 Condenser shotgun microphone
- Neumann Series 180 / KM 184mt (P48) Stereo set of small condenser microphones
- Sennheiser MKE 2-ew Gold Lavalier microphone + transmitter receiver set
- Analog modular synthesizer system with Eurorack modules from Doepfer, Analogue Systems, Analogue Solutions, Snazzy FX.
- Casio CA-110
- Tascam 52 (1/4“ quarter track, 19/38 cm/s)
- Fostex B-16D (1/2“, 16 track, 38cm/s)
- Teac A-3340S
- Uher Royal 784E, u.a.
- Two channel oscilloscope National VP-5256A 60MHz
- Square wave generator GFP-70/II
Other: Microphone Tripods, music stand etc.
Prices: see pricelist
Contact for sound space:
tel 030 551472-84