The Wood Studio is equipped with all tools necessary for working on 3D installations and wooden sculptures. You may also produce frames, plinths, etc for exhibition purposes.
Wood Studio manager: Suna Elbasi - email@example.com
Please use the e-mail address for appointments or general inquiries regarding the wood studio. Only in urgent cases or in the case of short-term cancellations please call tel: +49 (0) 30 499131-17, as the colleagues are in work.
NEW: Appointment cancellations at least 3 (three) working day in advance, via telephone or to our office e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Not timely canceled appointments will be charged.
TOOLS AND MACHINERY
– NEW: Spindle moulder with tilting spindle (up to an angle of 75 degree)
– Panel saw (for boards of up to 5,10 m X 2, 10 m)
– Panel plane (530 mm width, 230 mm height)
– Circular saw (adjustable to 45 degrees max)
– Turning lathe (1.00 m length)
– Belt saw (app 400 mm)
– Disk-grinder (500 mm diameter)
– Dressing tool (500 mm width)
– Power-tools, such as handheld circular saws, lamello machines, exocentric grinders